Services and Support
The warranty term differ from one region to another, if you would like to verify the warranty term of the product bought, kindly contact and check with original vendor.
Our customer support team is here to help, to receive technical assistance by email, please send us an email or get quick answers with online help .
- Email ：firstname.lastname@example.org
The warranty commences from the date of purchase shown on the invoice or warranty label (We strongly advise you to keep your receipt of purchase in order to prove the date of purchase of this product). If such proof is not provided, Sparkle will establish the warranty period based on the date of manufacture from product serial number.（All Sparkle products have a "serial number" sticker）
In accordance with original manufacturer’s products serial number/barcode, graphics card products are warranted for 1 year by original manufacturer.
DOA Replacement Policy
- When returning DOA product for swap, the original packaging including all accessories and packaging material must also be included; otherwise, your DOA replacement request may be rejected.
- If the replacement product is not in stock or is discontinued, our customer service staff will advise of other alternatives.
- DOA replacement that does not meet the above requirements will be processed as RMA procedure
- Only the defective product should be returned. Non-defective accessories (such as user guide, CD, colour box etc.) should not be returned as Sparkle will not be responsible in keeping them.
- Product damage caused by catastrophes, thunder stroke, electric power failure, transporting, improper storage, mishandling and environmental factors.
- Removal or alteration of product serial number, serial number no longer discernible
- Alterations and modifications on the product
- Damage caused by corrosion, impact with other objects, dropping, falls, spilled liquids, immersion in liquids, or exposure to extremes of temperature or relative humidity.
- Damages of products due to instrument test or application of testing instrument which causes improper consumption of sockets or golden fingers resulting in usage failure or malfunction of the products.
- Accessories or other products or services of companies other than Sparkle.
Determination of Human Caused Damage
- Board circuitry wiring severed.
- Components and parts burned.
- Components and parts deformed.
- Unrepairable product damage due to collision or mishandling
- Circuits exposed to humidity or immersed in liquids causing rust, patina and corrosion in parts
Evaluation of Product Damage:
If damaged is caused by the equipment or system in or with which the product is used, the defective product and its parts should to be returned altogether to Sparkle’s Customer Service Centre for further evaluation. If there are other factors resulting in the damage of the product, Sparkle will determine the warranty service given.
- Sparkle is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages during transport resulting from improper packaging.
- Products which are out of the warranty period or do not meet the terms of warranty will not be repaired.
- In the event a returned product is no longer available, Sparkle will substitute with another product of similar or greater functionality.
- For the latest warranty terms and conditions and additional information regarding our warranty policy, please see complete details online at www.sparkle.com.tw and Sparkle reserves the right to modify and take legal action.